Men, it’s time to man up when it comes to essential oils. It’s no longer cool or coy to refer to them as voodoo oils or snake oils. The fact of the matter, essential oils were around and being used in daily life way before you were born and to dismiss them and their effectiveness as inconsequential or just for the gals makes you just look foolish!
I mean really, dude! Do yourself a favor – spend a few minutes over the next few weeks and let this Oily Guru Guy from rOIL Treasures show you just how you can Man Up with Essential Oils for Dudes!
After a long day of manual labor, work, or physical activity try out these essential oils, oil blends, or oil infused products:
- Cool Azul Sports Gel
- Blended with peppermint essential oil, menthol, and camphor, Cool Azul provides a cooling sensation on skin.
- Has a stimulating aroma and is a popular and original combination of Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint essential oils formulated by D. Gary Young.
- Deep Relief Roll-On
- Blended with Peppermint essential oil which creates a cooling sensation when applied topically, while its fresh aroma is both invigorating and relaxing. Also formulated with Wintergreen, Copaiba, and Helichrysum essential oils, this blend is perfect to keep in your gym bag to use during a workout.
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- When your day is dragging—through a workout, class, or day at work—enjoy some Peppermint oil benefits by applying it to your head and neck. The refreshing aroma will give you a boost of positivity!
Shaving, that laborious task we do frequently for some reason to make us look more youthful and professional. Unfortunately nicks, cuts, and missed stubble can make this exercise not so enjoyable.
- Shutran Shaving Cream
- Made with pure essential oils and moisturizing botanicals, Shutran™ Shave Cream delivers an incredibly close, smooth shave. Combining hydrating palm, grape seed, and olive oils, naturally derived vitamin E complex, and mango and cocoa butter, this luxurious shave cream provides a frictionless glide to reduce razor burn and nicks.
Keep your hair and scalp looking and feeling awesome with the use of the below essential oils:
- Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Place a few drops in your shampoo and conditioner for shinier-looking hair.
- Pamper yourself with an at-home scalp massage. Warm a few drops between your hands and rub into your scalp for healthy-looking hair.
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Is a familiar herb with a strong woodsy scent and can provide and invigorating feeling when massaged into scalp.
We all need a good night’s rest, even us dudes! Sleep helps to strengthen our immune system, repair our bodies, and restore our mental clarity. Two great natural sleep support products are:
- Tranquil Roll-On
- Tranquil roll-on combines lavender, cedarwood, and Roman chamomile essential oils to create a calming, relaxing blend.
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
See guys, essential oils are not just for the ladies and look forward to sharing more in the next few weeks. How are you going to start using essential oils now?