Adds a Bright, Dynamic Flavor to Many Dishes
Great for Foods Ranging from Sweet to Savory
Includes the Naturally Occuring Constituent Limonene
Containing the naturally occurring constituent limonene, Lemon is a key component in the popular products Thieves, NingXia Red, and Inner Defense. Its fresh citrus flavor makes a bright, flavorful addition to food and water.
- Add to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh drink to start your day.
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed.
- Blend a drop of Lemon Vitality in Gary’s True Grit™ Einkorn Pancake & Waffle Mix batter and top your waffles or pancakes with fresh fruit for a healthy, tasty breakfast.
- Create custom vinaigrettes or marinades to add a bright taste to summer salads and grilling.
- Add it to tea, baked goods, homemade preserves, and other treats.
- Add 1 drop in plain or vanilla yogurt. Top with fresh berries.
- Combine with savory foods such as chicken, fish, shrimp, and vegetables and with sides such as noodles, rice, or pasta salad.
Lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Page Topic: Young Living Lemon Vitality Essential Oil