Stress is your body’s way of responding to any kind of demand. It can be caused by both good and bad experiences. When you feel stressed by something going on around you, your body reacts by releasing chemicals into the blood. These chemicals give you more energy and strength, which can be a good thing if your stress is caused by physical danger. But this can also be a bad thing, if your stress is in response to something emotional and there is no outlet for this extra energy and strength.
Known to some as “Vacation-in-a Bottle,” Stress Away Essential Oil blend is made up of six essential oils, each supporting the body’s response to stress in a positive manner and aid in creation of a soothing environment to relax.
Copaiba (Copaifera reticulata)—Copaiba is a powerful essential oil from South America that has traditionally been used internally to aid digestion* and support the body’s natural response to injury or irritation.*
Lime (Citrus aurantifolia)—Lime essential oil has an invigorating and stimulating effect and is believed to be native of eastern Malaysia. The pleasant citrus aroma of lime may help mental clarity and encourage creativity. When applied to the skin, lime oil may also support healthy skin.
Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)—Cedarwood has a warm, balsamic, woody aroma. It is relaxing and soothing when used for massage and has long been used as a beneficial ingredient in cosmetic preparations for oily skin.
Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia)—This variety of vanilla is a species of the vanilla orchid that is native to Mexico and is one of the primary sources for vanilla flavoring, due to its high vanillin content.
Ocotea (Ocotea quixos)—Extracted from an Ecuadorian tree, ocotea has the highest level of alpha humulene of any Young Living essential oil, which is a compound that helps aid the body’s natural response to irritation and injury.* Ocotea also has natural cleansing and purifying properties.
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)—Lavender has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing. Because it is the most versatile of all essential oils, no home should be without it. Lavender is also an adaptogen and can assist the body when adapting to stress or imbalances.
How to Use Stress Away Essential Oil blend:
- Add a few drops to your water while working for a calming affect on nervous tension.
- Diffuse a few drops of Stress Away combined with a few drops of Peppermint to unwind and uplift after a stressful day.
- Add 10 drops to 2 cups of Epsom salt. Place this is a warm bath and soak for 20 minutes to relieve stress.
- Promote better sleep by placing 8 drops of Stress Away with 4 drops of Lavender in a diffuser. Use in your bedroom in the evening to promote healthy, more restful sleep
- Rub a few drops into your wrists to induce more confident feelings throughout the day. Plus, it will smell great!
- Rub a drop onto your temples and to the back of your neck to ease tension. Your muscles will feel more relaxed.
- Put a few drops on cotton balls and place them in the slats of your car vents. Turn on the fan to diffuse the freshener throughout the car so everyone riding or driving can benefit!
How do you relax after a stress filled day?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.