When the hacking, coughing, sneezing season is upon you, what can you do to protect yourself and your family from the cloud of germ filled air you encounter? How do you support your family’s health and support their immune system without using chemicals or other products available with unknown side effects? Have you heard of RC Essential Oil blend? If not, be prepared to be amazed!
R.C.™ Essential Oil Blend is a unique combination of Cypress, Spruce, and three types of Eucalyptus (E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora) oils, and includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene.
There are many species of Eucalyptus oils and thus the uses are vast and wide-reaching as well. Traditionally, Eucalyptus has been used for supporting a healthy respiratory system and also to soothe muscles after exercise. There have also been uses for soothing physical and emotional discomforts discovered by the Australian Aborigines.
RC Essential Oil blend takes the synergies of ten essential oils and combines them into a powerhouse blend that provides us with an amazing and effective tool in supporting the immune, respiratory, and muscular systems. As we look at these ten essential oils that make up this blend below, we encourage you to research each oil in more depth and discover the awesome power contained in the constituents of each of them.
- Eucalyptus globulus Essential Oil – is one of many eucalyptus essential oils. It is primarily used to support the respiratory system; and to soothe muscle discomfort after exercise.*
- Eucalyptus radiata Essential Oil (Black Peppermint Oil) or Black Peppermint Oil is one of many eucalyptus essential oils. It is primarily used to for cleansing and purifying.
- Eucalyptus citriodora Essential Oil (Lemon Eucalyptus) contains 40-80% citronella and has several chemotypes. Although originally from Australia, the trees grow in Guatemala, Colombia, Egypt South Africa, India and China. The trees of Madagascar are high in phenols.
- Myrtle Essential Oil (Myrtus communis) is supportive of the respiratory system, skin, and hair, it has been researched for its effects on glandular imbalances*. It is also helpful for meditation and lifting the spirit.
- Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita) is one of the most highly regarded herbs for supporting normal digestion, including promoting healthy intestinal function and gastrointestinal system comforts*. It is also a key oil in the Raindrop Technique.
- Tsuga Essential Oil (Tsuga canadensiscomes) from the Canadian Hemlock Tree. The oil is distilled from the needles and twigs of conifer trees.
- Pine Essential Oil (Pinus sylvestris) first investigated by Hippocrates, the father of Western medicine, pine is soothing for stressed muscles and joints when used in massage*. Eucalyptus globulus shares some of the same properties, and the action of both oils is synergistic when they are blended.
- Marjoram Essential Oil (Origanum majorana) is beneficial for occasional simple nervous tension. It is a key oil in the Raindrop Technique.
- Cypress Essential Oil (Cupresus sepmervirens) Cypress is also beneficial for oily or troubled skin. Grounding and gets things moving!
- Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) can help you relax, wind down before bed and even ease stress. Its balancing properties create a relaxing and harmonizing environment.
How to Use RC Essential Oil:
- Rub on feet or chest before exercising to uplift and inspire
- Rub 3 drops on feet before bedtime
- Use in place of Aroma Siez® in Raindrop Technique®
- Add to V-6® Vegetable Oil Complex to create a spa-like soothing atmosphere with massage
- Diffuse to create a comforting aroma
- Place a few drops in a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience.
- Brighten your outlook during early morning errands by applying R.C. oil to your chest and wrists.
How do you support your family’s health and immune system naturally?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.