Have you ever had the unfortunate incident of coming home from a week-long vacation to find out your deep freezer quit working and all those healthy choices of fish and fresh, frozen vegetables, are now the source of a putrid, foul, smell of “death warmed over” that has permeated your whole house?
Well that was probably an extreme example, but our sense of smell can be both a blessing and a curse sometimes. In fact in a blog post over on TED.COM by Julie Lasky entitled, “How Smell Shapes Our Perception of the World Around Us,” states that “Smell promotes a life beyond the “blandscape.” When it come to what smells bad to us our first response tends to be, “How do I get rid of it!”
How do you eliminate those unpleasant odors that crop up from various sources – sweaty clothes from working out, wet pets, dirty diapers, burned dinners, etc., without exposing your family to harsh chemical agents that does who knows what to your family’s health?
Let us introduce you to how to use Purification Essential Oil blend to tackle those odorous tasks with ease and provide a safe, chemical free option to use to protect your family’s health and wellness.
Purification Essential Oil blend is made up of six essential oils for the ultimate weapon against odors. Citronella, Lavandin, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Myrtle, and Tea Tree work together to create a refreshing, bright scent so you’ll never need to feel embarrassed by bad odors from cooking, laundry, pets, or anything else life throws your way.
How to Use Purification Essential Oil blend:
- Add a few drops to laundry to give your wash a great-smelling boost.
- Place a few drops on cotton balls and stash them wherever necessary: the car, closets and drawers, air vents, or shoes.
- Use in the car with a USB Diffuser to eliminate lingering scents of fast food trips or the soccer carpool.
- Refresh linens with a spritz of Purification, diluted with distilled water.
- Create an on-the-go air freshener with a spray bottle, distilled water, and Purification. Keep it in your bag to freshen up offices, public restrooms, hotel rooms, and cars.
- Diffuse Purification essential oil blend to dispel unpleasant odors and clear the air of impurities.
What is one of your most unpleasant odor experiences that you wish you had Purification for?