Did you know that it has been estimated to take 75 lemons to make just one 15 ml bottle of Young Living’s Essential Oil? Did you know the rind from the fruit flavoring summertime’s refreshing beverage, lemonade, also held a powerful antioxidant that supports the body’s health?
Lemon (Citrus limon) essential oil includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene. Cold-pressed from lemon rinds, Lemon essential oil has a strong, purifying, citrus scent that is revitalizing and uplifting. It contains 68 percent d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant.
How to Use Lemon Essential Oil:
- Use 1–2 drops to remove gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive, and crayon from most surfaces.
- Combine 2–3 drops with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse and sanitize surfaces.
- Place a drop on oily skin or blemishes to help balance oil glands and minimize oil production.
- Add to water or a smoothie for a refreshing pick-me-up.
- Diffuse to help replenish your mind, body, and spirit.
- Place a few drops on a cotton ball and put in the refrigerator or trash can to help eliminate odors.
Lemon essential oil is another example of just how powerful and versatile in use essential oils can be in our everyday life. It is no surprise how nature itself holds the keys to supporting our health and wellness. How do you use Lemon essential oil? Tell us in the comments.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.