Do you know why Lavender Essential Oil has been called the “Swiss Army Knife of Essential Oils?”
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a sweet, floral aroma that is soothing and refreshing. Lavender’s aroma is great for relaxing and winding down before bedtime; add to bath or diffuse to create a calming and comforting environment. Lavender essential oil may compliment your favorite shampoos, lotions and skin care products. Because it is the most versatile of all essential oils, no home should be without it.
Lavender essential oil has so many versatile uses that it is a must as you enter the journey into the world of using nature to support your health and wellness. But how do you practically use Lavender Essential Oil in your everyday routine?
Here are 8 practical ways on how to use Lavender essential oil:
- Rub lavender essential oil on dry or chapped skin to support proper moisturizing.
- Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
- Massage lavender essential oil on or around scars to support healthy skin.
- Place a few drops of lavender essential oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
- Diffuse lavender essential oil to support healthy breathing throughout different seasons.
- Rub a few drops of lavender essential oil onto your hand and spread over your child’s pillow to support good sleep.
- Diffuse lavender essential oil to support a healthy mood for a baby shower or social gathering.
- Diffuse or inhale lavender essential oil to support a calm mind, body, and spirit after a hard day’s work.
So how do you plan on using Lavender essential oil? We would love to hear from you in the comments!