What a funny name for an oil blend! Yes, DiGize rhymes with disguise and it is a hidden gem that wields a powerhouse of several oils that make this essential oil blend a must-have in any home to support a healthy digestive system*.
- Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita) is one of the most highly regarded herbs for supporting normal digestion, including promoting healthy intestinal function and gastrointestinal system comforts*. It is also a key oil in the Raindrop Technique.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil (Cymbopogon flexuosus) The Benefits of Lemongrass include support of a healthy digestive system*. Contains the naturally occurring constituent geranial.
- Juniper Essential Oil (Juniperus osteosperma) It may work as a detoxifier and cleanser, is beneficial to the skin, and supportive to the urinary system*. It is a natural cleanser and detoxifier.
- Patchouli Essential Oil (Pogostemon cablin) has a sweet and rich aroma that may improve the appearance of dry and chapped skin*.
- Ginger Essential Oil (Zingiber officinale) is supportive of the digestive system, ginger is commonly used to soothe, comfort, and balance digestive discomfort*. Spicy and warm.
- Fennel Essential Oil (Foeniculum vulgare) The Benefits of Fennel date back to the ancient Egyptians. It is stimulating to the circulatory, glandular, respiratory, and digestive systems*. It also may support feelings of well-being during women’s natural cycles*.
- Tarragon Essential Oil (Artemisia dracunculus) The Tarragon Plant and Essential Oil is supportive to the digestive system and supports overall wellness*.
- Anise (Pimpinella anisum) is used to support a healthy digestive system*.
How to Use DiGize Essential Oil blend:
- Add a few drops to a glass of water or a teaspoon of honey.
- Put a couple drops in a gelatin capsule to swallow with water as part of your daily dietary supplement routine.
- For those who enjoy strong flavors, put a drop directly under your tongue. The Fennel and Anise Essential oils give it a black licorice like flavor.
How have you used Digize Essential Oil blend and positive results experienced?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.