Supports Health and Wellness
Pairs well with Pasta Sauce Recipes
Sweet, Warm Scent and Flavor
Basil Vitality oil (Ocimum basilicum) has a fresh and herbaceous taste that makes it a flavorful substitute for dried basil herb. Try adding it to savory salad dressings, marinades, and classic Italian recipes, or take as a dietary supplement to support health and wellness. Find Basil in Aroma Siez, Clarity, M-Grain, and as part of the Raindrop Technique.
- Flavor your favorite pasta sauce recipes with Basil Vitality. Add Rosemary Vitality or Oregano Vitality for even more flavor.
- Add to deli salads, Asian- or Italian-inspired soups, and custom salad dressings or vinaigrettes to share with family and friends.
- Boil pasta noodles in basil-infused water for a subtle flavor.
- Pair with lime juice and melons, such as watermelon and cantaloupe, for a fresh summer treat. For a more complex flavor profile, garnish with feta.
- Mix with a mild tea, such as chamomile. Add a dash of honey to sweeten the experience.
- Supports health and wellness
- Is a fresh and herby addition to salad dressings, sauces and marinades
- Includes naturally occurring constituents methylchavicol, linanlool and eucalyptol
- Included in Aroma Siez, Clarity, M-Grain and the Raindrop Technique
Basil (Ocimum basilicum)† leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Page Topic: Young Living Basil Vitality Essential Oil